Friday, October 21, 2016

facebook meaning question

I'm thinking of writing an article about "making meaning in your life." I haven't gotten very far-- just taking notes-- but I was wondering-- what does "meaning" even mean? And what is meaningful? I'm thinking both long-term projects ("I learned to play the piano over the last two years") and moments ("My younger kids were singing a Beatle song together last night as we drove home.")--

Do you have any examples in your own life? What would you say was a meaningful thing that happened to you or you did recently or in the past? What experience would you say was memorably meaningful, and why? I know about the big ones-- birth of children, weddings-- but what about less "life-heavy" things?


Doing/being

long term/ short term

project/experience

synchronicity
magic moment

No comments:

Post a Comment